Commercial Driver License Requirements
Applying for a Commercial Driver License (CDL) is a matter of meeting some basic qualifications and completing several steps, including written and driving tests.
- motorists must be at least 18 years old (21 years old for interstate operation of commercial vehicles)
- motorists must possess or obtain a non-commercial, regular driver license
- Oregon CDL applicants must have at least one year of driving experience, but this may be in a non-commercial vehicle.
- must provide proof of identification
- successful completion of the CDL general knowledge test
- successful completion of additional CDL class tests
- pass a vision screening
- possess a valid medical card or waiver
- pass the CDL drive test
- provide payment of testing and issuance fees.
- download the application Medical Examination Report Form MCSA5875
Contact Dr. Annmarie King-Tarr to obtain your Commercial Driver License (CDL) using the Contact Form below or by calling: 503.761.9076.